Terms and Conditions
Rolly’s Brownies online shop is operated by Helen Rollinson. The terms and conditions detailed on this website do not affect your statutory rights according to the law of the United Kingdom.
Here at Rolly’s Brownies, we value our customers and any suggestions, comments or queries you may have. Please feel free to get in contact with Helen at:
Rolly’s Cake Company
26 St. Annes Road
Tel: 07540 726549
1. As a customer you are very important to us. We are committed to your privacy.
2. Rolly’s Brownies will only use information that we collect from you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
3. You can be assured that any and all information collected on this site will be held securely and kept strictly confidential. We will not sell or disclose to any third party organisation. The information you provide us is purely used to process your order and to provide the best possible service, delivery of goods and to contact you if required to fulfil our obligation to you. We will use this information only for our own market research and statistical analysis purposes only.
4. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
5. For a small fee we can provide you with details of the information we hold about you. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Website Content and Availability
1. All of our products are subject to availability. If we are not able to provide the products you have ordered, we will contact you by e-mail or phone (if you have given us details). You can choose to either wait until the item is available or cancel your order.
2. We have taken care in the preparation of the content of our website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all goods have been fairly described. Any weights, dimensions and capacities given about the goods are approximate only.
1. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
2. If it is not possible to accept your order to buy goods of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email or phone, offer to sell you the goods of the specification and description at the price stated by email/phone and will state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
Order and Delivery
1. You can view all our delivery details under the menu option ‘Delivery Details’
2. Rolly’s Brownies can usually only deliver to UK mainland, this excludes the Channel Islands and Northern Ireland. Please contact us if you would like goods delivered outside our usual delivery area and we will endeavour to achieve this.
3. Orders received by 3pm Monday to Thursday, with the exception of Bank Holidays will be processed and dispatched the next day unless you have specified a different dispatch day. Any orders place Friday to Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday.
4. All orders are sent 1st Class Royal and should arrive within 1-2 days of the despatch date.
5. Rolly’s Cake Company cannot accept responsibility for late deliveries.
6. If there is no-one available to receive the package, Royal Mail will leave notification of when and where it can be collected.
7. It is the recipient's responsibility to re-arrange delivery with the Royal Mail as appropriate.
8. Rolly’s Cake Company accepts no liability if the delivery is not made due to the recipient being unavailable or if the goods ordered become unsuitable due to the non-delivery.
9. Rolly’s Cake Company will deliver the goods to the address you specify for delivery in your order. It is important that this address is accurate. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the goods once they have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions (unless this is caused by our negligence).
10. Please note we are unable to accept addresses from and to PO Box numbers.
1. All payments will be processed through SagePay
2. The debit and credit card details accepted by us are detailed through a trusted website. Rolly’s Cake Company has no access to any credit or debit card details.
3. We will debit the whole price of the goods from your preferred payment card at the time of the order.
4. We have the right to terminate our agreement with you if you refused payment.
5. In order for the payment process to run smoothly, the address details are required of the credit/debit card holder. This will then be used to validate the order. Incorrect details given will result in delaying the process of your order.
6. In the unlikely event that your payment card is used fraudulently to pay for an order with Rolly’s Cake Company, you the customer are entitled in accordance with the 'Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulation (2000)' to have all sums returned to you by the card issuer.
Acknowledgement and Acceptance of your order
1. All orders will be acknowledged by email to confirm order details.
2. An acceptance of your order will take place on despatch of the good(s) ordered.
1. If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel your order, please contact us as soon as possible
2. A full refund will only be given if no costs have been incurred.
3. All cancellations must be made by phoning Rolly’s Brownies on 07540 726549.
Cancellation by us
1. We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
1.1 We have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
1.2 We do not deliver to your area; or
1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
2. If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
1. We take great care to ensure your order is dispatched in excellent condition. If when it is received you are unhappy with its condition, or for any reason you are not entirely satisfied, you can return it to us at your own expense within fourteen working days of dispatch, giving details of what was unsatisfactory.
2. Refunds will be provided by us for items received back.
3. Please ensure that proof of posting is obtained.
4. Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at www.hmso.gov.uk
At Rolly’s Brownies we value our service to you and your complete satisfaction is very important to us. If you have any complaints regarding your order, please do not hesitate to contact us. Just explain the situation and we will be very happy to help you.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in these terms and conditions, all notices from you to us must be in writing and sent to our contact address in the first paragraph of these terms and conditions and all notices from us to you will be displayed on our website from to time.
Changes to Legal notices
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible.